- FORUM USERNAME MUST MATCH TCG MEMBER NAME. This is to ensure that all custom member graphics will display properly across the board and website.
- TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT. This should be self-explanatory, but repetition is the best teacher. If you're upset about something outside of TCG-land, please don't bring it here. If you're salty because somebody mastered a deck you donated faster than you did, though, that's fine since you basically had every advantage you could get.
- Basically, the only permitted salt is salt that's related to the TCG.
- Feel free to use fanart for your forum avatars and signatures. Just know that you can't use fanart for anything that can be used across the TCG.
- Make sure to use the direct link codes when conducting trades on the forum.
The first stop for all new TCG members!
1 post • Page 1 of 1